The bells



Photograph by Michael Eleftheriades

St Jude's has two bells acquired in August 1932 from the demolished church of All Hallows the Great, Upper Thames Street although only one is used. It was forged in 1670 from the metal of the medieval bells melted during the Great Fire of London in 1666.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...